Recent Posts

Hi I am RIP666, nice to meet all of you. Feel free to Contact Me if you want to ask your questions or to give your opinions

GFF Metal Composite RX-78-2 Gundam

The last post about The Next RG Will Be... really makes me excited and unknowingly I was in front of my PC right now to write a new post. There are planty of new information about toys and others to be publiced but Toys and Hobbies is not the kind of speechless blog which only post a collection of photos but I trying my best to put an article in it though sometimes it was hard enough. Well life must go on and I will do it or I loose myself. This is a few photos of GFF Metal Conposite RX-78-2 Gundam The Origin from Tamashii Fes 2011 Summer at Akihabara, Japan.

GFF Metal Composite RX-78-2 Gundam The Origin

It is an upcoming item from Gundam Fix Figuration, I have also posted about GFF earlier about GFFN Gundam Full Armor Unicorn. The GFF line is based on the Hajime Katoki's Gundam mechanical designs and his 'Gundam FIX' illustration artbook and are released by Tamashii from Bandai toys line. After the 1/144 GFF toy line, Bandai released GFFN (Gundam Fix Figuration Next) with utilizing mettalic parts, larger scale, and better quality of paint job and markings.

GFF Metal Composite RX-78-2 Gundam The Origin

Not only the GFFN but also Bandai give another bomb to collectors with their GFF Metal Composite series. It is a spin-off of the GFF series utilizing injection-molded ABS plastic and die-cast metal. The GFF Metal Composite toy lines as well as the GFFN toy lines using the 1/144 and 1/100 scale. Eventhough this is the first and oldest Gundam, I still love the design and the proportion that they've made especially in this GFF Metal Composite RX-78-2 Gundam the Origin.

GFF Metal Composite RX-78-2 Gundam The Origin

From the picture above you can see a mount of accesories and weapons included in this packet. The GFF Metal Composite RX-78-2 Gundam The Origin is an awesome collection for Gundam fans. The details and the articulation made this is really worth to buy. The release date around August 2011 with Price 15,540 Yen. Not much chance to miss this thing since there are many fans want to grab this, be sure to take your PreOrder soon.

19 comments:

Nice but over my budget. I heard from a friend that Bandai future plan is to turn Gundam Origin novel to anime.

@dennis
same to me bro :D
wooooah that's good to hear, on my list of course

@gaia
thanks for the visit :)

hello! thanks for visiting my blog

hello reese,, welcome and thanks for dropping

From the pictures, the articulation on this GFFMC is awesome! I have GFF, GFFN and GFFMC as well, and what i can say is that GFF is meant for display only as parts tend to "fly off", while GFFN is much better articulated and have better play value.
GFFMC on the other hand looks solid and doesn't have the paint smudge that is usually spotted on GFFs. Nowadays though, GFFMC is out of my budget as the prices are so much higher.

@sl619
woooa wonderful explanation from the master :D
your describing it so nice bro, I can figure it from your story

haha! im not master yet la bro. ^^

@sl619
if it compare to me, I would calling you Suhu :p

Thank's udah mengunjungi my blog. Nice info, lanjutkan...

Follback my blog www.seputarpengetahuanumum.blogspot.com

Waw.. I like this toysWaw.. I like this toys

Kunjungan perdana...Kunjungan perdana...

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More