Recent Posts

Hi I am RIP666, nice to meet all of you. Feel free to Contact Me if you want to ask your questions or to give your opinions

The Next RG Will Be...

Hot news from Gundam.info has just announced, it is the next RG 1/144 Gundam Model Kit will be. This is the first time Toys and Hobbies sharing this type. For your information, RG = Real Grade is the line from Bandai which introduced first in 2010 and takes design elements from the MG (Master Grade) line such as an inner skeletal frame. RG surpassed HG as the top-end series of the 1/144 Gunpla line. The kits feature extensive detail and articulation, the poseable skeletal frame resemble the 1/100 Master Grade kits


The first RG kit was the RG 1/144 RX-78-2 Gundam,

Real Grade 1/144 RX-78-2 Gundam

Followed by the RG 1/144 MS-06S Char's Zaku II

Real Grade 1/144 MS-06S Zaku II

and the recently released RG 1/144 GAT-X105 Aile Strike Gundam

Real Grade 1/144 GAT-X105 Aile Strike Gundam

Of course this is the upcoming in PreOrder state RG 1/144 MS-06F Zaku II

Real Grade 1/144 MS-06F Zaku II

And finally this is the main player that many people have been waiting for, The next RG will be
RG 1/144 ZGMF-X10A Freedom Gundam

Real Grade 1/144 ZGMF-X10A Freedom Gundam

I am really interested with this one and still wait for my first RG in this month, I will write a post about RG soon when the packet come into my house. source from GG.

8 comments:

intresting, freedom gundam the next RG.

I hope Bandai also create RG Strike Freedom Gundam

@luffy d munkey
yup,, I am sure the RG line will be more interesting soon :)

@tripzibit
many people hope that so, as well as me :D

Freedom definite get! Strike is also on my list, but recent TF movie is crushing my budget!

@sl619
I'm relieved that I were still focus on RG hunting hehe

There will be a lot of parts for a Freedom Gundam. Won't be so difficult for Bandai to scale down PG to RG. Lol...

@dennis
and I hope the RG freedom still in 2500 yen,, please don't raise the price up Bandai

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More